On behalf of Col Michael Prosser, the Regimental Commander, and his wife Melissa welcome to CLR-1!
I am GySgt Cynthia M. James, CLR-1’s Deployment Readiness Coordinator. My mission is to empower your family to be successful and thrive in the unique, adventurous, and challenging lifestyle as a Marine Corps Family! I am responsible for providing you with official communication from the Command, education on resources available to your family, and look forward to meeting you in person. Feel free to contact me at any time for assistance with resources and referrals.
There are an abundance of programs and opportunities available to the families of CLR-1 that I would love to share with you. I use a wide range of opportunities to share information from emails through Marine Online (MOL) to my primary communication method of eMARINE.
At CLR-1Deployment Readiness is one of our Commander’s priorities and I would like to ensure you have access to all the tools to make you successful and make your time with us as rewarding as possible:
- eMARINE: eMARINE is our main form of communication with Marines/Families. On the Website you find official communication, as well as what is going on in the Command. Also, listed are opportunities for social events, education, employment, self-enhancement, etc. Your Marine needs to add you as a family member on the Website. If you know your Marine’s official name, as listed in MOL, and birthday day and month you can request access by going to www.emarine.org, clicking the blue “Find a Unit site,” and under Camp Pendleton selecting 1st Marine Logistics Group > Combat Logistics Regiment-1 (California, UIC: M28332)
- FACEBOOK: CLR-1 continues to have a Facebook page for social purposes. This page is open to anyone that would like to follow CLR-1 ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/CLR-1/317555682532?ref=hl)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: Our 866.676.0662 number is used as a form of communication for homecoming information updates and in crisis situations, if electronic communication is not an option for family members. After calling the number you select “5” followed by “2” to reach CLR-1 information.
- DUTY PHONE: If you have an urgent issue and cannot reach your chain of command feel free to call the CLR-1 Duty for assistance, 760.725.6429.
- VOLUNTEERING: CLR-1 is always in need of volunteers. Being actively involved in the CLR-1 Family will no doubt enhance your enjoyment of your time with our Command. Assisting the Command with feedback, ideas, and events is appreciated and we hope you will join our team!
- WELCOME ABOARD INFO: Please see eMARINE for the CLR-1 Welcome Aboard Packet or a CD can be picked up in my office or mailed directly to you.
Again, welcome aboard and please let me know how I can help empower you and your family!
|GySgt Cynthia M. James
|Deployment Readiness Coordinator
|Combat Logistics Regiment-1
|Camp Pendleton, CA