Services provided by Disbursing Travel Clerks:
- Status updates on a claim.
- Questions regarding entitlements or documentation needed to submit travel claim.
- Assistance with submission of separation or retirement travel claim.
- Expediting claims (only authorized if Disbursing mistakenly returned claim)
- Assistance with submission of DITY advances.
Services that CANNOT be provided:
- Printing Leave Earning Statements (LES).
- Providing monetary amounts of travel claims.
- Providing status of another person’s travel claim (excluding Administration Officials).
- Assistance with submission of travel claims (excluding separations and DITY advances).
Please see your IPAC representatives for assistance with services Disbursing cannot provide.